Access your account


Access your 403(b) and IRA accounts or learn how to sign up for the first time.

array(4) { [0]=> array(5) { ["file"]=> string(37) "woman_accessing_yourMONEY-150x100.jpg" ["width"]=> int(150) ["height"]=> int(100) ["mime-type"]=> string(10) "image/jpeg" ["url"]=> string(92) "" } [1]=> array(5) { ["file"]=> string(37) "woman_accessing_yourMONEY-300x200.jpg" ["width"]=> int(300) ["height"]=> int(200) ["mime-type"]=> string(10) "image/jpeg" ["url"]=> string(92) "" } [2]=> array(5) { ["file"]=> string(37) "woman_accessing_yourMONEY-480x320.jpg" ["width"]=> int(480) ["height"]=> int(320) ["mime-type"]=> string(10) "image/jpeg" ["url"]=> string(92) "" } [3]=> array(3) { ["width"]=> int(490) ["height"]=> int(327) ["url"]=> string(84) "" } } ===========array(4) { [0]=> array(10) { ["media_query"]=> int(0) ["url"]=> string(92) "" ["width"]=> int(150) ["next_break"]=> int(150) ["ratio"]=> bool(false) ["acceptable_h"]=> int(0) ["acceptable_w"]=> int(0) ["max_image_width"]=> int(1400) ["image_full_width"]=> int(490) ["percent_width"]=> int(1) } [1]=> array(10) { ["media_query"]=> int(150) ["url"]=> string(92) "" ["width"]=> int(300) ["next_break"]=> int(300) ["ratio"]=> bool(false) ["acceptable_h"]=> int(0) ["acceptable_w"]=> float(150) ["max_image_width"]=> int(1400) ["image_full_width"]=> int(490) ["percent_width"]=> int(1) } [2]=> array(10) { ["media_query"]=> int(300) ["url"]=> string(92) "" ["width"]=> int(480) ["next_break"]=> int(480) ["ratio"]=> bool(false) ["acceptable_h"]=> int(0) ["acceptable_w"]=> float(300) ["max_image_width"]=> int(1400) ["image_full_width"]=> int(490) ["percent_width"]=> int(1) } [3]=> array(10) { ["media_query"]=> int(480) ["url"]=> string(84) "" ["width"]=> int(490) ["next_break"]=> int(490) ["ratio"]=> bool(false) ["acceptable_h"]=> int(0) ["acceptable_w"]=> float(480) ["max_image_width"]=> int(1400) ["image_full_width"]=> int(490) ["percent_width"]=> int(1) } }

Log in to yourMONEY

Already signed up for yourMONEY?
Access your Member Benefits 403(b) and IRA accounts here.

Create a yourMONEY account

First time logging in to yourMONEY?
Create an online account and learn helpful features.

STEP 1: Set up yourMONEY

To set up a yourMONEY online account, call a Member Service Representative at 1-800-279-4030. They will verify your retirement account holder information and walk you through the login process. Then view our document on next steps for setting up your account.

How to log in to yourMONEY and what’s inside.

STEP 2: Fund your account

Once you open a retirement account, you need to do a few things to start saving.

Fund your 403(b)

Once you have opened a 403(b), you need to fund your account by filling out a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA).

An SRA authorizes your employer to withhold either the dollar amount or percentage of pay you elect from each paycheck and send your contribution to Member Benefits. Depending on the district you work for, you will fund your account in one of three ways. Check with your human resources or payroll office to find out which SRA option your district offers.

1. Online SRA
Fill out your SRA through the yourMONEY portal. How to fund your account online.

2. Request an SRA from your school district
Obtain an SRA from your school district (HR, payroll office). Fill it out and submit it to your district’s payroll department.

3. Request an SRA from your district’s Third Party Administrator
If your school district uses a Third Party Administrator (TPA), contact your district’s TPA for instructions on how to complete the paperwork necessary to start contributing to your 403(b).

Member Benefits staff are available to answer any questions you have about your account. Give us a call at 1-800-279-4030.

Fund your IRA

Choose the funding option that works best for you to start saving in your Traditional or Roth IRA.

  1. Manage your contributions online through yourMONEY
    This is an easy and convenient method to contribute to your retirement account. Simply log in to your yourMONEY account. How to fund your IRA online. You can choose to:
    • Authorize us to process a one-time ACH pull from your bank or credit union in the amount you specify.
    • Set up and authorize a monthly ACH pull from your bank or credit union. Log in to yourMONEY. 
  2. Personal check
    Print and fill out the IRA Contribution Form and make your check payable to WEA Member Benefits. Mail the form and the check to:
    Newport Trust Company
    P.O. Box 22214
    New York, NY 10087-2214
    Newport Trust Company is one of our trusted business partners. They are the entity that handles check processing on our behalf.
  3. Transfer or rollover
    Consolidate your retirement accounts to Member Benefits in just a few steps. Once you have the required documents and have completed any paperwork from the other company, give us a call, or use the online Exchange/Transfer/Rollover form and upload your statement.
    All completed transfer/rollover forms (both WEA Member Benefits and the other company’s forms) should be returned to WEA Member Benefits.
    Consolidate your retirement accounts.

STEP 3: Learn more

yourMONEY features

As a participant in one or more of our programs, yourMONEY gives you easy online access to, and management of, your retirement accounts. You can:

  • Choose the level of detail you want to see on the dashboard.
  • Change your future investment allocations or request a trade.
  • Securely download your information to Quicken or export as a CSV file.
  • Get statements on demand with your choice of date ranges.
  • See your rate of return for up to the past 10 years.
  • Access our financial wellness center and use the interactive retirement readiness tool.
  • Go green with optional electronic communications.
  • And much more!

Participant two-factor authentication further protects your personal and financial data.

Optional: Download the yourMONEY Snapshot app, an informational app that allows you to quickly review your current account. Get it from Google Play or the Apple Store. Learn more about yourMONEY Snapshot.



What is a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA)?
In order to fund your 403(b), you need to fill out an SRA. An SRA authorizes your employer to withhold either the dollar amount or percentage of pay you’ve elected from each paycheck and send your contribution to Member Benefits.

How do I find out what SRA my district uses?
Contact your district’s human resources or payroll office, or call us at 1-800-279-4030.

What if my district uses an online SRA through yourMONEY? What do I need to do?
If your district allows an online SRA, you’ll need to log in to your account through the yourMONEY portal and take these easy steps to start making contributions to your 403(b).

What if my district uses a Third Party Administrator (TPA)?
If you work in a district that uses a TPA, contact your TPA for instructions on how to fill out and submit the paperwork necessary to start contributions to your 403(b).

How do I access my 403(b) or IRA account information online?
You can access to your 403(b) and/or IRA accounts online through yourMONEY. View step-by-step instructions on how to log into yourMONEY by downloading How to log in to yourMONEY and what’s inside.

Can I access my account information over the phone?
Yes. You can call 1-800-279-2490 to find out your account balance 24 hours a day.

Contact us

Our Member Service Representatives are here to help if you have questions.  Call 1-800-279-4030, Ext. 8567 or send us an email.