For district employers
Explore resources to access vesting and enrollment information and sign up to receive our quarterly email.Sign up for quarterly emails.
For answers to questions regarding your 403(b) plan, please call 1-800-279-4030, Option 3 or send us an email.
For answers to questions regarding 403(b) payroll processing or enrollments, please call 1-800-279-4030, Extension 8567.
Subscribe to our quarterly email newsletter.
The Benefits NewsBrief is a quarterly email newsletter that provides information and resources on 403(b) program administration. It is designed for district administrators, payroll coordinators, bookkeepers, and other administrative staff at Wisconsin public schools that have Member Benefits as an approved 403(b) program provider.
The Benefits NewsBrief is delivered in January, April, July, and October. If you would like to subscribe, please fill out and submit the form below.
For more information about our services, please explore the employers pages on our website.
"*" indicates required fields
Employee status templates
For districts who use WEA Member Benefits to administer employer 403(b) vesting contribution benefits.
As part of the administration of vesting benefits in your 403(b) plan, we need to make sure we have the most up-to-date information about your employees’ status each year. Please use the following Word templates:
- For employees who have left the district (separated service)
- For NEW employees that are eligible for the plan
- For all current employees eligible for the vesting contribution
- For all current employees who have reached the minimum age requirement to be 100% vested in the vesting contributions
IMPORTANT!! When the files are completed, you will need to send them to us securely. Please call 1-800-279-4030, Option 3 or send us an email. We will provide you a link to a secure website where this information can be delivered as a secure file. Please DO NOT email templates directly with any file attachments or they will not be delivered securely.
- Order enrollment materials for your staff. We’ve compiled the most requested resources that your staff would need to open and fund their account(s). Materials are available digitally or limited quantities can be mailed.
- Or, send your staff to weabenefits.com/enroll to easily enroll online.
If you have questions or comments about payroll processing, please contact:
- QuickLink Help Desk
- 1-800-279-4030, Extension 1101
We’ve compiled the most requested materials from school districts for their new employees eligible for WEA Member Benefits’ programs and services. Check out all the great resources here. You can still request to have your materials mailed (quantities limited).
Payroll Deduction Authorization Form
Employees can choose to have personal insurance premiums or IRA contributions deducted from their pay check.
Watch the instructional videos to learn how to use yourPLAN ACCESS.