When considering your decision, start out by asking yourself a simple question: “Would someone suffer financially if I were to pass away?”
- If you’re married, your spouse may find it difficult to cover living expenses.
- Raising children is expensive…even unpaid contributions to the family would be expensive to replace.
- If you’re a retiree, your spouse may have to make do with less Social Security and pension support while they face increasing health care costs and other costs.
Explore our life insurance section and learn more about:
- How much life insurance you need.
- Who needs life insurance.
- Types of life insurance.
Then compare quotes from numerous life insurance companies without sharing any of your personal information.