All that green sprouting on the trees is a welcome signal that summer is on it’s way. If you have some of those fun outdoor recreational toys, now is the time to get them ready to use. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Properly clean and store your snowmobiles for the off season.
- When renewing your motorcycle registration don’t forget to contact a Member Benefits consultant to ensure your motorcycle is properly insured for the season.
- De-winterize your boat jet skis and other watercraft.
- Does your boat have life jackets? What about a fire extinguisher? Are you boat lights operable? If you need to take a safety class want to learn safety tips or need to know where you can boat, visit the Wisconsin DNR. You also want to make sure you’ve insured your boat before the first ride of the season.
- If you’re considering a trampoline for your yard, you may want to think again. Learn more about the safety risks as well as the legal and financial risks to you that come with having a trampoline.
Member Benefits offers insurance for most of your recreational vehicles including boats, motorcycles, mopeds, campers, and ATVs. Call 1-800-279-4030 or fill out a quick quote form and we’ll be in touch.