Previously, we explored the topic of fees and uncovered why they're important, why they exist, and how you can find out what and who you're paying so you can make informed savings decisions.
Before you choose an account, check off these questions:
- What fees will you be paying? Do you know all the hidden costs?
- What features do you think are worth paying for?
- Do your homework: How is the company rated? What are other people’s experiences?
- Do the math: What is the totality of all costs over time?
- What is the liquidity of the accounts, do you have flexibility?
- Get help, you have us! Call 1-800-279-4030 or send an email to email@example.com.
Topic continued from “3 things you need to know to navigate fees in your retirement savings account” article.