RSS Feed

Financial Fitness Blog

Is your child heading to college this fall?

 Permanent link   All Posts

Mark DannehlIf your college-bound child plans to rent this fall and is still your dependent, they may be covered on your home policy. However, depending on your situation, there may be reasons to consider purchasing a separate renters insurance policy for your child.

Contact one of our personal insurance consultants to evaluate your situation and discuss your options at 1-800-279-4010.

For more information about renters insurance, read our article, "A word to the wise renter: INSURANCE."

Mark Dannehl, Personal Insurance Consultant